Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at Overclockers Club have published a review of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist. If you haven't done so already, make sure you check out our Splinter Cell: Blacklist image quality video card review here as well.

Ignoring the stability issues I have been having, this game is definitely fun and intense, if you have the temperament for it. The game is built around stealth, not combat, so you should not be surprised when only a few bullets take you down after making a mistake. If you have the patience though, I can recommend this game to you. It is well designed and implemented, though there are still some points that could use some extra polish.

Awesome game all the way around IMHO. Perfectionist mode for the long time SC fans.

Anyone else experience eyefinity side monitors not working in the 4E, coop, and multiplayer maps?

I'm assuming it's not a bug, but a design concession to promote "an even playing field" in multiplayer maps.

While fun, I find this game to be clunky and built entirely for consoles.

The giant "HERE'S WHERE YOU HAVE TO GO" signs are unnecessary(someone else called them "moronograms"), as are the push ***** to climb, or climb here, or whatever. One time to get the message, ok, but everywhere, all the time.......not so much.

I've also had the game simply crash randomly throughout my playing it. My system is very sound, I've played every recent release without a problem.

I've also decided to take the anti-stelth approach in this game.....my goal is to shoot every bad guy in the game.....as stealthly as possible of course......hard to be sneaky when blasting a heavy with a shotgun.....hehehehe.:eek:

how is the multi-player, i am looking for something new in the FPS world but i really only do MP.

Back