The Next Microsoft CEO Poll

HardOCP News

[H] News
Alright, this page is pretty funny. I'm not sure if it was intended to be that way...but it is. ;) The sad part is, if the number one candidate on this list had the job, we'd still be waiting on Windows 3. ;)

I say we elect Gabe Newell as president of United States. He would universal health care that wouldn't cost anyone a dime, and he'd pay for it by selling hates.

I say we elect Gabe Newell as president of United States. He would universal health care that wouldn't cost anyone a dime, and he'd pay for it by selling hates.

Obviously he would still be supporting "No Child Left Behind", though.

I believe ValueAct will govern this for a while. Microsoft just bought NOK :) Maybe we are gonna see some improvements from the mobile windows platform. Or just more spending of money. But the neat part is that Microsoft has a history of hit and miss. Maybe they could hit the next one out of the park now that Ballmer era is over:p

Shoot ... if people are going to have that much fun with their fantasies then they should go for the whole 9 yards and vote for Zombie Steve Jobs (back from the Grave and ready to eat some BRAAAIINNNSSSS) :D

Linus? Hell no. People complain enough that there's too many versions of Windows. With Linus behind the wheel, we'll have 200 different distributions of Windows.

I laughed a little when I saw Linus.

Lets get a CEO that only tells us when we need a new revision number but have little to do with the development of the OS other then a talking head.

Lol I think it really was intended to be funny, linus and gabwel in the list, yes they are good at what they currently do but I dont think they are not good candidates for a MS CEO

Elop is the man, after successfully finishing off Nokia, and making them nice and cheap for takeover.

I think Gabe would make a great CEO for MS. Their #2 and #3 picks however are the exact opposite of what MS is about.

Too bad I can't read the names. sucks to get old. Dark blue on black with white background and my eyes just don't work.

Maybe people just voted for the pictures? LOL!

Hah, someone must've sent this to that place that shall not be named as Stallman has been spammed to the number one position.

Back