[H] Forum Member's Case Mods Featured On ZDNet

Some of those cases are down right bad ass. I seem to recall a couple of the wood panel ones when they were originally showcased here (at least I think I remember them) awesome awesome work.

Wouldn't match some peoples home decor, but you gotta admit there's gotta be a market for these somewhere. I wonder if there's a way to match monitors to these.

Some beautiful craftsmanship there. Drool worthy to say the least.

Yeah, I did a quick search on his forum name to see more of his work... well looks like he was offended by someone critiquing his photo taking abilities and pulled all the pics. Guess he was :eek: by them or something.

As an Architect, I can say with confidence this man has masted the ability to blend art with construction.

These are all lovely cases, but I tend to care much more about what's under the hood than about a chassis's appearance. Some of those custom computer cases don't even have any fans.

Wouldn't match some peoples home decor, but you gotta admit there's gotta be a market for these somewhere. I wonder if there's a way to match monitors to these.

Anyone that like's the 1920's and 1940's style would love them.

I love Art Deco. Very imposing and bold style, and I particularly love the sunbursts that are so frequently featured in Art Deco design. That era just had some of the most beautiful designs, from cars to buildings and monuments, to these beautiful wooden PC cases. In the event I end up with the monetary ability to do so, I'd have an Art Deco house built using modern construction.

One of my favorite Art Deco buildings is the Cincinnati Natural History Museum (which was originally built as, and still is, a train station). It's a great museum by the way, I highly suggest visiting if you're in Cincinnati.

cincinnati-natural-history-museum.jpg

Wow those are so fuckin cool.

I just threw together a media center PC and now i have this ugly black box next to my entertainment system.

Oh how i would love one of these to take its place.

Whoa whoa whoa... let's not get carried away here....

Nice cases!

I wouldn't suggest visiting the Nasty, but it really is a good museum. Just like how I would never suggest visiting DC, but in the event you find yourself there the museums are pretty good.

Yeah, I did a quick search on his forum name to see more of his work... well looks like he was offended by someone critiquing his photo taking abilities and pulled all the pics. Guess he was :eek: by them or something.

Former forum member :p

That's sad. We've been fans for a long time and promoted his work, just as we do with all our forum members, whenever possible. :(

That's sad. We've been fans for a long time and promoted his work, just as we do with all our forum members, whenever possible. :(

One of the many things that make H great. I'm sure there are a number of people who enjoy all the hotdog pictures in GM.

Considering how civil the forums are kept, I'm surprised things got so bad he decided to pull his pictures. Great cases. I would love to have some of those...

love his work! His working with wood to make a case helped inspire me to use a Marshall amp crate early in the year!

Back