Great Way To Get Fired Using Twitter

HardOCP News

[H] News
Not only is this a good way to get fired using Twitter, it is a good way to get arrested too. Good thing the police had a good sense of humor. ;) Thanks to Philip Dias for the link!

One man from the Greater Toronto Area, identified as Sunith Baheerathan on Twitter (@Sunith_DB8R), learned this the hard way on Tuesday when his tweet “Any dealers in Vaughan wanna make a 20sac chop? Come to Keele/Langstaff Mr. Lube, need a spliff” attracted the wrong kind of attention.

Obviously what he did was stupid, but maybe it was a bit overboard to fire the poor sap. Unfortunately for him, today's media tends to cherry pick things, so nothing was really made of the fact he said he was kidding afterwards several times. The YRP response was hilarious though.

Police retweet is where the humor is.

The “lighthearted approach” involved jokingly asking to tag along for the drop. Police tweeted: “Awesome! Can we come too? MT @Sunith_DB8R Any dealers in Vaughan wanna make a 20sac chop? Come to Keele/Langstaff Mr. Lube, need a spliff.”

Lol.

Obviously what he did was stupid, but maybe it was a bit overboard to fire the poor sap. Unfortunately for him, today's media tends to cherry pick things, so nothing was really made of the fact he said he was kidding afterwards several times. The YRP response was hilarious though.

Personally I don't think firing him was going overboard for the simply fact that he included the company name, and location.

I would defiantly fire this guy, if your that stupid I wouldn't wan't you working for me.

I would defiantly fire this guy, if your that stupid I wouldn't wan't you working for me.

Hmmm, what's your stance on 3rd grade grammar as far as working for you?:D

But, Twitter doesn't get people fired. Stupid people using Twitter do and that guy was not that smart.

I'd fire him for mixing personal with professional, too (and being an idiot). But, I really don't care if someone wants a whopping 2grams of pot. Let him have it.

that is a very bad area of GTA, thank god i don't live around there.

For a good 30 seconds, I thought you were saying the location was in Grand Theft Auto. If it was anything like the game, I wouldn't want to live there either.

If Liberals win next federal election in Canada he might be calling up the government for his pot anyway.

Hmmm, what's your stance on 3rd grade grammar as far as working for you?:D

But, Twitter doesn't get people fired. Stupid people using Twitter do and that guy was not that smart.

Yeah that was pretty bad, mb. :eek:

Yea, you really don't want a stupid guy like him changing the oil in your car right?:D

Maybe he can bag groceries.

WTF is a 20sac chop? I also had to Google spliff (I had a hunch it was a joint.)

WTF is a 20sac chop? I also had to Google spliff (I had a hunch it was a joint.)

Right?! I haven't had a chance to google it, but I was wondering what in the world all that was. I had a feeling it had to do with drugs but what specifically that all meant I had no clue.

Actually there is a difference between a "joint" and a "spliff". That being the latter would have tobacco mixed with the weed. The tobacco opens up the lungs allowing for a better high.
Learn something new everyday right. :D

Back