Prolimatech Black Megahalems CPU Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at eTeknix spent a little quality time with the Prolimatech Black Megahalems heatpipe HSF and, when the dust finally settled, the cooler walked away with a Extreme Performance Award.

Nothing has changed since the original Megahalems in terms of the physical specifications, which you can see below. What has changed is this cooler now looks more awesome than ever and has a slightly higher price tag for the extra work Prolimatech have done to it. Interestingly this is the first time I have looked at Prolimatech’s Megahalems so it will be interesting to see what it has in store for us.

I have the blue version of this and everyone gives me shit for having some washed up old CPU cooler that can't keep up with "modern" stuff like the 212+. :rolleyes:

I have the Prolimatech Super Mega, nice cooler... black would be just that little nicer :)

This is one of the best coolers ever. I wish they had the black one when I bought mine.

Same heat sink I'm currently running in mine now. Still works great and no issues at all. I love the mounting system it has. Just works great on it.

Back