Arma 3 Sneak Peek Video

Personally I'm a bigger fan of the eastern Europe theater. Stratis seemed soo... barren. Hopefully the Altis island is better.

Personally I'm a bigger fan of the eastern Europe theater. Stratis seemed soo... barren. Hopefully the Altis island is better.

Hopefully they fix the gawd-awful mid-range texture issue .. vegetation doesn't render and you're still too close to the satmap texture for it to look decent.

There's someone who repainted a portion of the map with proper texturing on the ARMA3 forums (not a satmap) and it looked worlds better.

Why can I watch it here but if I got to youtube it asks me to login?

Incredible how that American "M2A1 Slammer" Looks exactly like IDF Merkava MkIV Tank...
Isnt this game calling itself a 'Simulator' ?

Incredible how that American "M2A1 Slammer" Looks exactly like IDF Merkava MkIV Tank...

OMFG you're right. Well that just ruined the entire game for me. Does anyone know how to permanently remove a game from Steam? I don't want this possibly inaccurate game that may or may not have proper naming on a single tank that could just be made up because it's a video game.

Fuck you ARMA 3. I hope you and the people that created you burn in hell for all eternity for this bullshit.

Content Warning

This video may be inappropriate for some users.

Sign in to confirm your age.

Honestly don't think I could set the for a hour to watch this. 15 minutes max or break it up into sections and label it. Give someone a choice on this.

Why can I watch it here but if I got to youtube it asks me to login?

If that hour was anything like actual gameplay then no thanks.

The setting is near-future. This gives them pretty much free reign implement whatever they want, but the core gameplay is still very much sim.

The setting is near-future. This gives them pretty much free reign implement whatever they want, but the core gameplay is still very much sim.

Simming with made up vehicles and fake calibers isn't really simming. Real things will need to be modded in now.

Back