IT Minister Reported To Police For Copyright Infringement

HardOCP News

[H] News
I'm sure the police ran right over and arrested her. :rolleyes:

Singling out Hatt’s Instagram account as an example, the party notes that the minister has posted copyrighted Calvin and Hobbes cartoons plus the artwork for several motion pictures including The Lord of the Rings, The Da Vinci Code, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

This is probably gonna be like everything else...

Certain people are exempt... like Obama care, or so I've heard, is exempt in government jobs or something. Insider trading... is allowed in congress. So yea... arrested for like half a second.

BURN THE WITCH!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglyFwTjfDU
Looks like Sweden is joining the rest of us poor saps.
Government should have to abide by any law they pass on the people, with the severity of penalties matching their government status (or at least be treated the same as any other schmuck), thereby making them examples instead of some poor sucker nobody knows. What better example than, "If they'll bust and fine someone "important" like me into oblivion, then they'll sure as hell do it to you." Maybe then they'd try a little harder to stay clean while in office, and perhaps come to know what oppression feels like. Yeah right, just who am I kidding? Like they'd ever allow that to happen. :rolleyes:

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

Back