MSI N760 Hawk Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
Overclockers Club has a review of the MSI N760 Hawk posted today for those of you interested. Here's a quote from the full review to get you started:

Pricing is rumored to be in the $280 to $290 range so this puts a price premium of $30 to $40 over the $250 base price on the reference GTX 760. For those extra dollars you get a whole hell of a lot of upside in terms of performance, cooling, and long term reliability, not to mention the tremendous upswing in gaming performance.

im colorblind, those benchmark tests are useless to me damnit. cant tell which card is which color for a lot of those.

damn these eyes

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/msi_gtx_760_hawk/13.htm

The charts are confusing as the difference between two of the shades of green is not that large. And one of those shades of green is what they used for the tested card.

But anyway, unless I'm reading it wrong the chart for measuring the power used when overclocking the 760 Hawk shows only one more watt used, as compared to the regular clocked setting; 318 watts vs. 319 watts.

Would it kill them to type out the numbers of the card being tested?

well newegg got some in today so I ordered one. cant wait to oc the crap out of it. yay. im drunk.

Back