MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
Overclockers Club has just published a review of the MSI Z87-G45 Gaming motherboard. If you are upgrading to a Z87 based motherboard soon, you'll want to give this review a look.

This board does indeed look as neat as the MSI Z87-GD65, and without laying them directly next to each other you'd almost swear they were the same board. The colors and general layout are the same as well as the clever dragon cutout on the lower heatsink.

Ho, ho ho!

Using instead the big brother of this MSI motherboard, watching this awesomely informative & educational MSI YouTube video might help you with the building of your own rig. Or, if nothing else, give you other ideas to ponder.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Amazingly, the elves build toys listening to this EXACT same music!

Merry Christmas!

I bought this board for this generation's build. It's my first MSI product and I really do love it! It's a bit slim on features, but found that the bare essentials gave a great balance of price and performance.

I agree about the great price to performance ratio as I have the Z77-GD65 GAMING and pland to move to the Z87 one soon ( while saving my Z87 MPOWER for OC benching ). I like the feature set, and love that it doesn't have too much fluff that I don't need for my daily/gaming rig.

Back