Free $3 Amazon Instant Video Credit

dj_2004

Supreme [H]ardness
Found on SD:
http://slickdeals.net/f/6198374-3-Amazon-Instant-Video-Credit

"You must claim your $3 Amazon Instant Video promotional credit no later than 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on August 6, 2013 or while promotional credits are available. The promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on September 6, 2013. The promotional credit may only be used on eligible movie or TV show rentals or purchases from Amazon Instant Video."

It says I got it but I can't figure out how to find my balance. I must have gotten one of the last codes if you weren't able to get one.

It says I got it but I can't figure out how to find my balance. I must have gotten one of the last codes if you weren't able to get one.

You can go to nearly any instant video and click the "Redeem a gift card or promotion code" button. That will show all of your gift card balances.

You can go to nearly any instant video and click the "Redeem a gift card or promotion code" button. That will show all of your gift card balances.

Thanks for the reply! I'm at work so I didn't dig too much into it. I figured it was somewhere in there.

Back