XFX Radeon HD 7950 FX-795A-TDFC

HardOCP News

[H] News
Benchmark Reviews has the XFX HD 7950 FX-795A-TDFC in house today for a few rounds of benchmarks. Here's a quote from the full review:

The AMD Radeon HD 7950 is an example of this effort, employing 28 Compute Units (1792 Stream Processors) with 3GB GDDR5 memory. In this article Benchmark Reviews tests the custom-designed XFX Radeon HD 7950 Double-Dissipation Black Edition video card, model FX-795A-TDFC, using several highly-demanding DX11 video games such as Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham City, and Battlefield 3.

Am I missing something or is this a review of a video card that was released ~1.5yrs ago?

Did UPS lose their review sample or something?

I think its good that they do reviews of high end cards that have been out a while. New games to test, new drivers, and lower prices make it relevant to plenty of people shopping for a card.

I think its good that they do reviews of high end cards that have been out a while. New games to test, new drivers, and lower prices make it relevant to plenty of people shopping for a card.

I agree. Things change.

Am I missing something or is this a review of a video card that was released ~1.5yrs ago?

Did UPS lose their review sample or something?

lol. but so true.. Dont usually see a review literally 1.5yrs after release.

Back