AMD Opens New Global Design Centre in Hyderabad

HardOCP News

[H] News
AMD today announced the opening of a new design centre in Hyderabad, featuring world-class lab facilities dedicated to furthering both software and hardware innovations at the heart of AMD's popular Accelerated Processing Units (APUs.) In a ceremony held today, the new design centre was inaugurated by Rory Read, president and chief executive officer at AMD.

yaa lets send more jobs to 3rd world countries like india and get 3rd word service.

We have no privacy left, recently I called Experion to file a dispute. They connected by call to Indian, that person barely spoke English and had all my financial information for him to see.

yaa lets send more jobs to 3rd world countries like india and get 3rd word service.

We have no privacy left, recently I called Experion to file a dispute. They connected by call to Indian, that person barely spoke English and had all my financial information for him to see.

This is what needs to be done for the US the remain number one. I don't understand how you can't see that. USA! USA!, we have no engineers and you know edumakated peolpes herr.

Back