Russian Leaders To Ban Swearing On The Internet

HardOCP News

[H] News
A ban on swearing on social networks and internet forums? I say ебать это дерьмо! :D

The chairwoman of the Committee on Family, Women and Children put forward a suggestion to punish people for using dirty language in social networks. According to politician, the pages full of posts and messages containing swear words, will have to be blocked within 24 hours, if harmful information is not deleted. This should apply to pages on social networks, websites, and various forums.

It's hard to decide which country is more dumbass: Russia or Australia. The US is just a twisted shithole of problems at this point but at least we have the right to bitch about it and play mentally screwed up video games to get our minds off of it.

"иди на хуй" would be more appropriate. the headline reads literally "to fuck that shit"
"ёб твою мать" also recommended.

Putins just having them test the feasibility before he turns off anti-Putin stuff. Saves from having to send people out to kill the person, instead.

I joke.

Putins just having them test the feasibility before he turns off anti-Putin stuff. Saves from having to send people out to kill the person, instead.

I joke.

Are you sure that is really a joke?

Or maybe he would just rather send people to kill people that say anti-Putin stuff.

hey while you're cleaning up your shit over there, turn your R's around too. kthxbai.

They are just wanting to implement an ability to filter information off of social media, so that the public can be silenced when a fiasco comes out they want to keep tabs on.

Nuclear reactor meltdown? What meltdown? Never happen.

You are welcome to go live in Russia since your life of posting mid-day to a tech forum is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult.

and to that I say America- Fuck Yeah! so lick my butt and suck on my balls!

Do men need their own committee? Aren't most committee members in government in any country fairly well represented by a supermajority?

*Aren't men

That should read. Damn no edit in News.

Feeding the trolls on a country's scale, how naive, and narrow minded of those in power

No, but they do have Vodka by the tap. Or so legend says.

We have vodka on tap in Dallas.

l.jpg

"иди на хуй" would be more appropriate. the headline reads literally "to fuck that shit"
"ёб твою мать" also recommended.

don't translate Russian literally :) The headline is fine... heard that one before from mechanics a lot.

Back