Google Spurns Pedophile Warning System

HardOCP News

[H] News
According to this article, Google has decided against using a "pedophile warning system" like the one used by Bing and Yahoo. In other news, there is such a thing as a pedophile warning system. Who knew?

Google has opted to reject a pedophile warning system which would flash up cautionary messages to people conducting obscene internet searches that they can be tracked when certain keywords are used.

Better not search for the movie "Lolita" in Amerikkka or Uncle Sam will come knockin'.

Seems to me that with the government we have they should post a similar warning everytime you post anything on the net.

Maybe they are just lying so that all the pedo's out there can sigh in relief and continue/start to use it then Bam! catch a large # of pedo's all at once....
Yup thats what I'd do..:p

Who's brave enough to go figure out what triggers said warning system on Bing and Yahoo? :p

Kind of disappointing so far on what I've dared to try...

LffUHJ3.png

fqfqdZU.png

Apparently Steve posts a ton of nekkid material... 19.5million hits. How does Steve find the time

Next year I expect a system for labeling people as pedophiles. This is some serious bullshit.

Great, just when Google could be doing something useful for ther world, they decide to keep running their evil pedo service and supporting Bitcoin miners that are perving as hard as they can to spend their dirty electronic money.

Seems to me that with the government we have they should post a similar warning everytime you post anything on the net.

I agree. It should be on the front page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing, before you even start a search.

Back