Official Firefly Game Launching Next Year

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
For all of you Firefly freaks out there wishing for just a little bit more of the popular TV series, you are about to get it…. well sort of anyway. Fox Entertainment announced that Firefly Online will be landing on a small screen close to you sometime in 2014.

I liked the TV series a lot, kinda sad they made only one season. The Serenity movie was great too. Looking forward to this.

Excited till i read iSO/Android

This decision is almost as dumb as the one that got the show canceled

Gaaaaaaaaah. Still gonna play it, but it's like they are grinding salt into our wounds!

Better as a reaver:

The goal is simple...
Find a crew.
Eat the crew.
Keep flying.

Wow... two planets, one low-poly-count-badly-lit ship... what a teaser...
Anybody really gets excited over this?

Why even bother this is like a giant fuck you to the fan base.

I don't know what the show is about since I never saw it, (it looked too nerdy/spacey to watch) but making it for mobile devices was a smart idea since the most popular games in recent history have been on mobile platforms. Consoles are next and then I think PCs rank pretty much last for games. It only makes sense to put it where it will sell the most.

I don't know what the show is about since I never saw it, (it looked too nerdy/spacey to watch) but making it for mobile devices was a smart idea since the most popular games in recent history have been on mobile platforms. Consoles are next and then I think PCs rank pretty much last for games. It only makes sense to put it where it will sell the most.

You're truly missing out. It was basically a western set in space.

You're truly missing out. It was basically a western set in space.

Yup, best Gorram concept for a show. Ever. Ruttin' shame it got cancelled.

Now they're tryin' to hornswoggle us with this Yi Da Tuo Da Bian.

Chiu Se :rolleyes:

I'm surprised any of you got excited before you saw the android/ios hilarity. What on earth would make you believe that an mmo based on one of your beloved ips would be anything save a boring and complete embarrassment?

Back