Must See Video of the Day: Stop Motion Donkey Kong

What about the holding the reset own? Giggling the game? I remember almost passing out from frustration and lack of breath while trying to play certain games as a kid. Ahhh memories.

*down

I wonder how much time he invested. Very nostalgic video, great job.

I would have used a tile floor or hardwood instead since the black background constantly moves, but great video nonetheless

My trick was to slide the game in just enough so that i could lower the cartridge. Seemed to work better than blowing into the cartridge or NES

I know i still have my NES in a box somewhere with the taped up coax adapter and taped up controller :p

My trick was to slide the game in just enough so that i could lower the cartridge. Seemed to work better than blowing into the cartridge or NES

I know i still have my NES in a box somewhere with the taped up coax adapter and taped up controller :p

LOL so the edge of the cartridge rubs! I didn't discover that technique until towards the end of the glory days of NES.

And even thought they said not to, the last resort was a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol! When Rygar finally works and you leave the NES on paused; you come back from school only to see your Mom bumped the damn thing cleaning and all your hard work is gone. Talk about pissed! ;)

I think he needs to spend $15 and get a new game connector for his NES.

No more having to play with the thing to get it to work.

And why does he have 3x SNES consoles? Are they also all jacked up?

Back