ASUS Maximus VI Impact

HardOCP News

[H] News
Need a mini-ITX motherboard for your next PC project? Check out this review of the ASUS Maximus VI Impact at ocaholic. It might be just what you need.

If there is a motherboard this year, which makes each and every enthusiast, gamer or even overclocker listen closer, than it's the Maximus VI Impact from ASUS' ROG department. After having set a new trend for mini-ITX gaming rigs, ASUS now brings this form factor to the next level be releasing this feature packed and powerful mini-ITX board.

several places in Europe are stocking/shipping now (but have been flooded with orders so shipping dates are out to next week), but it's absurdly expensive

Thanks Steve! I've always been a big fan of Asus ROG boards - often, the best of the best for stable, high OCs and plenty of features (though TUF/Sabertooth is almost to ROG level for a lesser price, so a great option when going for a budget build. I'm really happy that Asus is offering ROG boards in both mATX and mITX form factors that utilize the latest tech. Now here's hoping they do the same thing for AMD platforms as well, both FX CPUs and APUs. I'd love to see a ROG or TUF level mATX/mITX boards for them as well.

Back