Corsair Hydro Series H80i Liquid CPU Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
eTeknix has posted a review of the Corsair Hydro Series H80i today. For comparison purposes, you can see our evaluation of the H80i and H100i here.

Corsair’s H80i is one of the most premium solutions of the Corsair Hydro Series and it sits just below the Corsair H100i in terms of its market placement. You can check out our review of some other Corsair Hydro Series products below, note particularly the H90 and H100i as the closest H80i competitors from within Corsair’s own product series.

Good to see it came with 2 fans. I had to use 2 screws for each fan for an older model as they only came with 1 set for a single fan setup. Couldn't find the same screws elsewhere.

Good to see it came with 2 fans. I had to use 2 screws for each fan for an older model as they only came with 1 set for a single fan setup. Couldn't find the same screws elsewhere.

with older model you mean h50/h55 or h60?... because i have in my house the h80 and h70. and both comes with 8 screws for 2 fans.. also you can grab one of thos who bring in the kit and use as sample to a store, they will measure the screw and will make others equal..

with older model you mean h50/h55 or h60?... because i have in my house the h80 and h70. and both comes with 8 screws for 2 fans.. also you can grab one of thos who bring in the kit and use as sample to a store, they will measure the screw and will make others equal..

english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

I was able to find them at a franchise hardware store. They were a bit longer than the originals but as long as they held the fans in place and didn't destroy the radiator, losing the tread, or puncturing anything, they are fine.

I picked this up about a month ago. So far it's worked like a champ. At idle I'm running about 36c on an AMD fx8350. And, that's with the fans set to silent.
Only issue I had was the bag didn't have enough washers. I just put in a RMA, and about a week later I got a UPS package with a new set.

Back