Leisure Suit Larry Sleazes His Way Onto iOS

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Everyone’s favorite lounge lizard has made his way back again, now to your iOS and soon to be Android devices. Leisure Suit Larry was first debuted on PC, Mac and Linux platforms last month to somewhat mixed reviews, but the content is definitely not to everyone’s taste. Leisure Suit Larry can bring back memories of the good old days for only $5 bucks.:cool:

I remember when those games were originally released, they were s#!te then as well.

I had that & strip poker on my Commodore 64

...Ah the good 'ol days

40x80 columns

Amiga? I remember the LSL game for the C64 circa 1986. I was ten at the time, so no I didn't own it. Got a peek down the road and realized it's a pretty stupid game.

Take the rubber off before leaving the hooker. You'll get busted for having a rubber sticking out your pants...

It was fun back in the late 80's (87/88 for me). But, I was a pubescent teenager, so of course I thought it was great. I'm sure if I went back, it'd be the dumbest game ever.

I am curious as to how the franchise translates to modern platforms. I do recall a newer LSL game, but it was horrible...

I remember asking the chick in kings quest 4 to take off her dress and she told me that I should play LSL...

Odd, I woulda thought LSL was 'beneath' the Apple crowd, strictly the realm of us PC perverts :D

Oh man, good ole LSL. I remember playing the PC EGA version on my 8088 XT back in 1990. When I finally got a hold of the VGA version a couple/few years later, it was like playing a brand new game again.

Sierra was one of my favorite game brands back then. Loved the Quest for Glory, Space Quest, and King's Quest series, as well. I still have the original PC CGA version of Sierra Championship Boxing and will fire it up from time to time...that was the very first boxing game I played in the mid 80's on my C128. Spent a hell of a lot of time playing and replaying NOLF2, as well.

Back