Verizon Brings Watch ABC, Watch Disney to FiOS TV

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are a FiOS TV subscriber, Verizon has made a deal to add ABC and Disney TV shows to their lineup at no extra charge. Verizon will also be adding the Hispanic channel, Fusion and WATCH ABC Family later this year to its FiOS streaming.

Is this supposed to be new or something? I can already watch U-Verse tv on my tablet and phone.

I love the audacity of this corporation. They give people such terrible and shitty programming, and they expect the people (or should I say consumer) grateful for it. How many stations are there now that are wasting the digital space now, 500? And who watches them anymore? The day they do an a la carte system is the day Ron Paul wins the Presidency and AIG gets prosecuted for money laundering.

Just the other day I get an email from Comcast saying they boosted my speeds from 20mbs/4mbs to 25/5mbps, the first upgrade in over a year, and you know how they like to mention that results may vary and that that should be your expected max result. The funny thing is though, I had already been getting these speeds for 2 years. Point is, the speeds are few and far in-between, and they're so minimal that you can't help but laugh.

But hey, you guys got Disney TV now, so who am I to complain.

Back