Cleaning Up the Workbench

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixRussia

Weaksauce
Well, I've only got a few items that need a new home, but hopefully someone will have a use for them. I'll images as soon as I can. Everything is in lightly used condition, but in great working condition.

-Lian-Li PC-Q07 $45: I used this case for a couple months before I decided it just wasn't for me. I have installed a system in it, but when I got a new case, I took everything out and stored it back in the original box. If I can find the accessories (screws and such), it will come with everything it shipped with.

-Zotac GT 630 4gb Synergy Edition $30: I picked this up on sale at Microcenter (returned item I believe) to be used in the PC-Q07. I ended up boxing this when I upgraded my case. Worked great while I was using it, but again, I only bought it because it was small enough to fit in the PC-Q07.

-EVGA GTX 660Ti SC+ 3gb w/Backplate $250: I bought this card from another forum member who had bought it from another forum member, and it comes with the original Newegg invoice. I thought it would work in SLI with my 2gb card, but it didn't work out so well. The card is in great working order and comes with all the original everything (accessories are still sealed, case badge, etc).

I may be willing to be slightly flexible, not so much on the 660Ti, I'd like to at least make back what I paid for it. I'm located in Denver, CO, and I'd rather work with local offers, however, I'm willing to ship the items. Local cash payments are welcome, however, I will also take PayPal payments as well. Shoot me a message with offers, I'm not really looking for trades at the moment, unless you've got a Silverstone Raven rv2.0, but I'm already considering just ordering one in the next few days anyhow.

Anyway, thanks for looking! If you're interested in anything, shoot me a PM and we'll go from there!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back