Nintendo 3DS Update Includes Four New Games

The sad thing is that the new games cost money. I don't think they are worth $5 each. $0.99 would have made more sense given the style of these particular games.

There doesn't seem to be much value to these "games" since there aren't that many people using street pass (or walking around with 3DSs in the first place, at least that's the case where I live.

I can't imagine paying any money for this...

There doesn't seem to be much value to these "games" since there aren't that many people using street pass (or walking around with 3DSs in the first place, at least that's the case where I live.

I can't imagine paying any money for this...

If you go to a University, take it with you. Or the mall or Starbucks for that matter.

I agree the cost needs to be less.

Honestly though, I love my 3DS. It's not a headliner like XBOX/XBONE or PS3-4 moreover, the device is so much damn fun. (Playing Mario Kart and Fire Emblem right now.) Heck, super Nintendo games are still more fun. (I want Tetris Attack dammit.)

I just got a 3DS two weeks ago and i love the system. But the online pricing in the eshop is totally stupid. They almost never discount a game.

Back