Going to Comic-Con? You’ll Get to Play the PS4

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are heading out to San Diego for Comic-Con next week, you may be one of the first to get to play the PS4 along with some other Sony games at the PlayStation booth. Get your geek freak on. :D

Can’t you picture the scene now; Chewbacca trying to cut in line in front of Lara Croft, Wario and the Silver Surfer in a heated match of Drive Club, Bronies vying for space against hordes of women dressed like Finn.

Knack gets shat upon by teens and 20somethings and I think it looks like a simple 3D platformer with a long forgotten ingredient of raw gameplay preasure, it's the only launch game on my shopping-list right now.

These conventions are lame as hell in real life. In articles, they make every panel look as if it's some epic, life-altering event, but when you actually go to one, they're all held in small, cheap rooms with two dollar chairs. It's laughable how you have to wait hours just to hear people ramble for 40 minutes.

...having said that, I still have my tickets to the NY Comic-Con this year...

Fuck Comic-Con's shitty ticket raffle system.

Somebody's angry

Look if immersing yourself in wall to wall neckbeards and 350lb "wonder woman's" is a priority im sure there are other places

Somebody's angry

Look if immersing yourself in wall to wall neckbeards and 350lb "wonder woman's" is a priority im sure there are other places

I would've enjoyed the trip, their system of buying tickets is seriously broken.

Back