Hulu No Longer For Sale

HardOCP News

[H] News
Okay guys, time to put your wallets away, Hulu is no longer for sale.

The on-again, off-again sale of Hulu is off again. The parent companies of ABC, NBC and Fox said Friday that they would stay owners of Hulu, while providing a cash infusion of about $750 million to ensure future growth.

Eliminate Ads for subscribers that is how you grow. Throwing wads of cash at a bad business model isn't.

Still not buying Hulu Plus!

You want me to pay and STILL barrage me with ads? ESAD GUYS!

Aw, damn, and here I was just about to buy them.. Guess I'll spend the money on the Steam Summer Sale instead. :D

I won't buy Hulu+ simply because it doesn't offer any relief from their shitty ads.
I pretty much only use Hulu to watch Colbert/Daily Show, and every once in a while a few other gems like Danger 5. I don't care about the expanded content. I want zero commercials if I'm paying for it. Same principal reason why I pay for music services such as Pandora/Slacker, zero commercials.

I watch it with ads and don't mind 2 with a maximum of three, but paying for the service and received ads is just crazy.

i didn't mind the ads when it first started, but then about a year ago or maybe longer they went up to 5 ads and most were significantly longer ads as well.

Back