Microsoft to Release Halo 4 Sports-Themed DLC

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Microsoft announced that it would be releasing the fourth major expansion of the Halo franchise. The newest addition is a ‘sports-themed’ Champions Bundle DLC to be released on August 20th. The DLC packs can be bought as a bundle or purchased separately.

It's in the right market segment. Lots of people who play video games want to feel like they're healthy and can play sports the same way normal people can. This gives them a way to enjoy a similar sensation without worrying about getting sweaty or having to go outside. Awesome idea and it'll probably make a lot of money.

It's in the right market segment. Lots of people who play video games want to feel like they're healthy and can play sports the same way normal people can. This gives them a way to enjoy a similar sensation without worrying about getting sweaty or having to go outside. Awesome idea and it'll probably make a lot of money.

LOL, +1

I used to work in the arcades. NFL Blitz and NBA Jam were the top game in the gameroom, that and the basket ball tossing one. Lot of wannabes. :)

I used to work in the arcades. NFL Blitz and NBA Jam were the top game in the gameroom, that and the basket ball tossing one. Lot of wannabes. :)

Same can be said about COD, BF and Arma players, wannabe soldiers.
Games are what they are, games.

Same can be said about COD, BF and Arma players, wannabe soldiers.
Games are what they are, games.

+1, but haters gonna hate.

I'm pretty interested in this, I wish MS would let 343 open up to offer more free DLC mods though. One of the reasons why all our favorite games from the 90's lasted so long.

Halo 4 sucks. That reminds me, I need to sell my halo stuff before 343 studios ruins the value of them.

Oh wow! Microsoft finally decided to make Unreal Tournament 4! Too bad it has auto aim, and won't be released on their other major platform - windows. Dipsticks...

Oh wow! Microsoft finally decided to make Unreal Tournament 4! Too bad it has auto aim, and won't be released on their other major platform - windows. Dipsticks...

It's been all but confirmed that Halo 3 will be coming to PC likely sometime this year. They sure are taking their damn time and sure it's not the newest one by any stretch, but I think most prefer H3 multiplayer to Reach and 4 anyways.

Back