Measuring Your Dumbness With A Ruler in SLOW MOTION!

so it's special I can catch the $$$'s when people try this with me?... I knew it!

so it's special I can catch the $$$'s when people try this with me?... I knew it!
It could be that, or it could mean you're really good an anticipation and you're actually closing your hands before your brain registers that it was dropped.

That said, why is this called measuring your dumbness with a ruler? Is this just what they told their interns/workers what they were measuring? Reaction time isn't synonymous with dumbness... although that one gal near the end who was very upset with how slow she was had some mighty dumb excuses for her reaction time :D

Doesn't matter, I wanna make babies with the first chick. Obligitory "That's what she said" when she said "How hard can this be?"

Doesn't matter, I wanna make babies with the first chick. Obligitory "That's what she said" when she said "How hard can this be?"

i would like to try this. most people were 6+ (thats what she said), but there were 2 people who were around 3-4in (thats what she said).

Average R/T for a racer is ~0.20 seconds. If gravity is 32ft/sec/sec, it's going to move about 7 to 8 inches before you react.

You'd be ahead to look off to the side when doing this test, as the edges of your retina are more sensitive to motion than the center. I'd probably be focusing somewhere on my wrist or mid-forearm for this test, to see if I could eek out an extra couple milliseconds.

Basically, what's going down is that Asian woman is showing everyone the size of her ex-husband's penis (5 inches buffed) which is followed by her uncontrollable laughter. Poor bastard...

Back