FS: My Dream Machine (NYC Pickup, No Parting) + Mini-ITX Rig + 3D and 27" Monitors

Matrices

Supreme [H]ardness
1. Dream Machine

My interest in PC gaming and building has waned, so my giant sig rig (see "Full Tower Rig" in sig) is essentially spinning its wheels. I don't have the time or inclination to part this thing out - nor am I certain that I have the stock parts for the video cards - so this will only be of interest to you if:

a. You want to save a ludicrous amount of money in getting a sweet-looking watercooled system

b. You are close enough to NYC (Astoria) to pick this thing up in person

Here's how I'm pricing this so you get a sense conceptually of the deal:

$200 per GTX 580 (3) - two PNY, one EVGA, 850 mhz core overclock
$200 for the PSU
$100 for the SSD and 640GB drives [keeping the 1TB drive]
$100 for the case
$100 for the motherboard
$50 for the RAM - Corsair XMS 3
$50 for the BR drive
$175 for all four blocks
$150 for pump, rads, fan, and res and 2 x pair of Koolance QDC fittings
$20 for sound card
$70 for the CPU
$0 labor cost having the whole thing put together and up and running smoothly in advance :)

Looking at the overall picture, this should be a really good combo of "looking good and kicking ass" at the price.

Total cost comes to $1615.

=========

2. Mini-ITX Rig

Lean mean little machine. Great condition and barely used. Carried this thing under my arm when I was driving out of state once or twice every few months to visit my parents so I could have a real computer to use and game on.

Silverstone SG-08 and PSU
GTX 570
DVD Drive
i5 2500k CPU
8GB RAM
Windows 7
500GB Hybrid Seagate drive
ASRock Z68M-ITX (the only M-ITX board with OC options at the time, at least for Intel)
Aftermarket CPU cooling (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835226030)
AND aftermarket MOFSET cooling

$575 shipped. Which is a ridiculously good price, but I'm in a giving mood. ;)

Partout options:

Without GPU - subtract $125
Without HDD - subtract $40

====

Realized that selling the monitors making no sense but can't change title, sorry about that.

====
*No trades thank you*

Last edited:
are you willing to part out? :/

I'm interested in the case, I live in brooklyn.

[EDIT] nvm... i didnt see the no parting part lol

glws

One word.

F@H!

Don't let that thing sit around collecting dust!

bump, started new gig so short on time, but will add them over wekend

im jelous you live like... 5 min from Manhattan? lol if your interested in selling the monitors im about 1h out from the city. PM me.

I also live in Astoria, but will be moving soon. Good luck with the sale.

I did put the big rig on there, but I think the thing is just too much for anyone but hardcore enthusiasts to be interested, and then hardcore enthusiasts have already moved on to newer systems and such.

Not that I mind terribly much. I built this baby myself and it could last me years and years of high-end gaming.

Back