GeForce 320.49 Beta Driver Now WHQL Certified

HardOCP News

[H] News
NVIDIA's GeForce 320.49 Beta driver is now WHQL certified. So, if you downloaded the beta driver last week, you might want to update to the new version. As far as performance and features go, according to the release notes, the drivers look identical. Hit the link for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

lol as usual Steve is always posting things late.

It may NOT be his fault - nVidia seems to be following a release THEN post scheme for their WHQL drivers. The 326.01 drivers are now WHQL certified, but I just found out about them today - they were NOT on the nVidia driver page two days ago. (I'd been running the 325.49 beta drivers, which have been utterly quibble-free.)

It may NOT be his fault - nVidia seems to be following a release THEN post scheme for their WHQL drivers. The 326.01 drivers are now WHQL certified, but I just found out about them today - they were NOT on the nVidia driver page two days ago. (I'd been running the 325.49 beta drivers, which have been utterly quibble-free.)
no there was already a thread for the WHQL drivers so thats why I said that. I dont think he ever looks before posting anything. lol

Back