FS: GTX 690, sound and tuner cards

Redshirt #24

2[H]4U
Too much stuff, not enough space, not enough money...

1. an EVGA GTX 690 - bought shortly after launch because I lost my mind and only pulled out of my main rig two days ago, never overclocked (complete in box) - [strike=]$740 shipped[/s] SOLD to madgun

2. a Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Edition PCIe sound card - not the version with the breakout box...hey, it worked the last time it was in my PC (I can send the box if asked, but since it didn't come with anything this will likely just get stuck in a small box or padded envelope by itself) - [strike=]$35 shipped[/s] SOLD to Danny Dawg

3. an Asus Xonar D2X PCIe sound card - also worked the last time it was in my PC (complete in box, possibly minus its original 4-pin power cable) - [strike=]$40 shipped[/s] SOLD to Unhooked

4. a Happauge HVR-1250 PCIe HDTV tuner card - why did I even buy this when I hardly ever used it (bare card only) - [strike=]$12 shipped[/s] SOLD to Danny Dawg

I might be willing to trade either of the sound cards for a good-sized 2.5" SATA hard drive for my PS3; the 690, however, I just want cash for. Well, PayPal, not cash, but you know what I mean.

(the itty bitty Heat is brought to you by Pacific Rim, in theaters July 12)

Last edited:
Back to the top for five minutes with you, thread. (Various PMs replied to as well--sorry for the delay.)

Back