In Win D-Frame Red Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
TechSpot has just published a review of the In Win D-Frame case (red) today. Head on over and give this review the once over.

Along with clean welds and a durable paint job, the D-Frame comes with two high quality tempered glass side panels that help justify its $400 asking price. In Win's attention to detail is excellent all around, having included all black sleeved cables as well as the tools required to build the case.

I am almost afraid to admit this, but if I needed a new case right now this would be near the top of my list.

I can honestly say that is by far one of the worst looking dune buggies I have ever seen.

Can it power my house during a hurricane?
Because that is what it looks like.

Well atleast it keeps the system cool.

Looks unique in a good way and I see a lot flexibility but cost kills it. More than a 900D? I don't think so.

I really really like these cases. However I just find the price point of them extremely prohibitive. I am sorry but it just doesn't cost that much to make a tube frame, powder coat it and cut a couple pieces of tempered glass. Now if they had the cable management setup to run "Inside" the tubes, then sure I could potentially see the argument. As it stands, nice looking case but extremely overpriced. A shame really, put this down into the $200-$250 range and I would jump on it in an instant.

I love the look, but that thing goes for damned near five bills up here! That's completely bat-shit.

Back