FS 2011 stuff, asus stx, Crossover 27q LED-P, watercooling, and maybe more

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastLegion

Limp Gawd
Hey guys looking to clean house to make some cash for a Missions trip in February to Nicaragua and also am looking to put together some money for a down payment on a first house.

Finally made it to the 50 post mark after 1.5 years of browsing the forums.

Heatware: LastLegion
Ebay: LastLegionnaire
OCN: LastLegion

Possible Trades:
- Other higher end gpu (79xx, or 670/680/770) for a lan box
-650/650 ti/660 for physx

Other particulars:
-Please include heatware references/account name when PM'ing
-Payment via Amazon preferred and will take PayPal
-Shipped prices are to US48 only, may be willing to ship Alaska and Hawaii at buyer's expense
-I don't ship first period.
-Please no low ball offers, but if you think my price is way off let me know where you found a better price on these forums via PM

Socket 2011 Combo stuff:

Asus p9x79 ws board.
Mobo only: $260 shipped with insurance and signature

GVCaKVt.jpg

T2jbwpr.jpg

Video:
2x EVGA 285 gtx video cards - Selling for a friend - both cards are in working order and not overclocked I would assume no warranty as 1 card is missing sticker and unsure if other was registered. - $65 each shipped or $100 for both.
n1iotDSl.jpg

SOLD:
swiftech 120mm rad 20 shipped - Hokies83
swiftech 320mm rad 40 shipped - Hokies83
Astro a40 headset and mixamp pro $175 shipped sold on fleabay
Black ice 480 gtx radiators. traded wermad on OCN
Asus Xonar Essense STX with 4 extra LME49720NA op amps. $135 shipped. sold to HydrasunGQ
I7 3930k SR0KY stepping Overclocked up to 4.6 at 1.4v (auto managed volts not manual may do better). $400 shipped. sold to Sufu
crossover 27q LED-P monitors. Both sold fleabay
i7 3820 $220 shipped sold to ickywu
thermochill PA120.3 also includes 2 1/2" 3/4" compressions and 2 G3/8 barbs 55 shipped to knopflerbruce
i7 960 gigabyte x58a-UD3R and 12gb corsair ram combo - $230 shipped sold to tosgamer
MSI x79ma-gd45 Mobo $130 shipped traded to gillbot
alphacool UT60 120mm $45 shipped Griffenxz
alphacool UT60 140mm $50 shipped Griffenxz

Last edited:
On the Black Ice 480's - can you be more specific on model or provide the physical dimensions?

I see a Gen Two Extreme that looks different on HW labs but who knows if marketing had the right picture.

Thanks. The reason I need to know about dimensions is that I have an external enclosure for the rad and would need to make sure it fit both left and right, but also back to front.

Thanks!

On the Black Ice 480's - can you be more specific on model or provide the physical dimensions?

I see a Gen Two Extreme that looks different on HW labs but who knows if marketing had the right picture.

Thanks. The reason I need to know about dimensions is that I have an external enclosure for the rad and would need to make sure it fit both left and right, but also back to front.

Thanks!

Here is the exact ones I purchased. And here is the same product on FrozenCPU.
According to Jab-Tech it is sku4586.

Evening bump.

Morning bump, Have had some interest in parting out CPU mobo combos so prices have been adjusted to show part out prices.

Mid morning bump added another picture of CPU with the stepping. Also traded black ice 480mm rads on OCN.

May be interested in the I7 3820 and MSI x79ma-gd45.
I know u need cash, but looking for anything in partial trade to lower the cash out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back