Table for Six, Desk For Two

That table looks kinda crappy before they make it a desk... think the idea is dumb

I don't know about the states but we had tables like that decades ago. They're totally out of style now, but some were miles better then this one.

Lantec still wins.
Definitely. If this was a table that converted into a 10k desk, sure. But alas, it does not.
Eat on it, stuff falls in the cracks. Yeah no thanks.
Well maybe some day you'll figure out what a table cloth is for(I'll give you 2 hints. It's not for magic tricks demonstrating inertia, and it's not a giant community napkin).

Well maybe some day you'll figure out what a table cloth is for(I'll give you 2 hints. It's not for magic tricks demonstrating inertia, and it's not a giant community napkin).

Well I wouldn't want to hide this magnificent piece of wood with a tablecloth! geez.

So its a table that converts into a slightly shorter table.

My mind is blown.

well, plates are for dummies... we eat hungry hungry hippo style

Spill anything during dinner and you'll be vising the apple store for all new iproducts. This will sell well with hipsters!

not very ergonomic. I prefer my monitors a little higher than that.

I must be missing something. I have a desk from the 80's that turns into a dining room table that seats about eight. It's a lot nicer crafted and not to mention better looking than that thing.

Back