graphics card and processor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashbox

Limp Gawd
Moved to the regular FS/FT forum

Just got my 2 titan cards and 3770k so im selling my slightly used video card and processor

670 FTW 2gb - $275.00ea or 500 for both , both have been SOLD
EVGA Titan - $850
and an Intel 2600k - $175.00 ill also throw in a free MSI h61m-e33 board with the processor

The Titan is only 5days old, still has the metro last light game that came for free with it, the processor is about 2 years old and was able to hit 4.5 stable with no voltage change and 4.8 stable with minor voltage increase on a custom water loop.

I will only ship to the 48 states and only use paypal. HARD FOLDERS ONLY, and you must show your badge! If you need a reference just ask musky

Last edited:
Is the 2600k still avaliable?

Do you have Heat?

How hard was the 2600k pushed with OCs?

yes the 2600k is still available, this one came out of my lan box, It really hasnt been pushed hard, when i first got it i tried to see if i could hit over 4.9 which it couldnt, so i kept it at a modest 4.4 since it was in a small silverstone ft03 case.

I do not have heat but i have sold some stuff to musky if you would like a reference, also patriot knows me and could vouch for me as well.

I still don't see a folding badge? Or am I blind?

Edit: I'm blind. Jesus that's tiny..

Last edited:
they would avg 35 to 40k each on avg and of course that depends on wu assignment.

also if anyone is interested I may sell one of my brand new titans, for a good price

Last edited:
Both 670's are sold, the cpu is pending and I went ahead and added an EVGA Titan for 850

the other 670 has been sold, and the processor is still for sale if anyone wants, if the price is too high let me know and ill drop it,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back