Civilization V: Gold Edition (tons of xpacks!) $12.49 on Steam

Thuleman

Supreme [H]ardness
Also, play for free till Sunday 1 PM PDT, if you want to try it out and see whether it's for you!

Includes 13 items: Sid Meier's Civilization® V, Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean, Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Asia, Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Americas, Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - Mesopotamia, Civilization V: Explorer’s Map Pack, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca , Sid Meier’s Civilization® V: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II), Sid Meier's Civilization V - Gods and Kings, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark - The Vikings, Civilization V - Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Civilization V - Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack

WEEKEND DEAL! Offer ends June 10th

http://store.steampowered.com/app/8930/

had the base game, yielded many relaxing hours of gameplay. bought the $5 upgrade for everything.

odd, the game tile didnt change to the gold edition. thats annoying. but ive paid for games on steam that dont even show up in my library. :(

Good game, time killer like a mofo..... Thank gawd for the Civilization V SDK. I blown more then I was making in gold :(

Civ IV with Rise of Mankind : A New Dawn is so much better than this. I spent the last several months in turn based strategy and several hundred hours of both games yielded this post. FWIW.

Yeah they are definitely trying to pump out the game to as many people as possible before the new expansion drops in a month. Upgrading now will hopefully tide me over to the new expansion goes on sale in the future.

Civ IV with Rise of Mankind : A New Dawn is so much better than this. I spent the last several months in turn based strategy and several hundred hours of both games yielded this post. FWIW.
Meh, Civ 5 w/ G&K + Civ Nights > Civ 4 RoM

Plus, Civ 5 is getting another expansion on July 9th IIRC that should be pretty bad ass.

Saweeeeet. Thx for the heads up!

Steam storefront is getting hammered. Actually getting 503 errors from their site it is so bad....took nearly 10 full minutes for my transaction to go through, have yet to get a confirmation email.

Got in for the upgrade to gold edition, thanks!

What's weird is I clicked purchased it downloaded everything but the order still hasn't processed. Looks like their servers are getting hammered.

Got in for the upgrade to gold edition, thanks!

What's weird is I clicked purchased it downloaded everything but the order still hasn't processed. Looks like their servers are getting hammered.

If you haven't gotten it yet...go through a web browser. I submitted my order over an hour ago. It still hadn't processed, and never did. I went through a web browser to order, and it processed instantaneously, confirmation and all.

If you haven't gotten it yet...go through a web browser. I submitted my order over an hour ago. It still hadn't processed, and never did. I went through a web browser to order, and it processed instantaneously, confirmation and all.

Weird it says pending. Never seen this on steam before. Well I'm going to leave it alone and let them complete the transaction later.

Weird it says pending. Never seen this on steam before. Well I'm going to leave it alone and let them complete the transaction later.

I think their payment processor through the Steam client is broken as of this AM TBH. Deal is only good for 24hours more, so stay on top of it or lose out. Like I said, mine said "pending" for well over an hour and went nowhere through the Steam client...web-browser store processed instantly on the same exact credit card info.

Back