Stupid Criminal of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
The best way to avoid being a victim of a crime like this is not to order anything from Apple in the first place. Problem solved. :)

More than a few people in and around Springfield, Virginia have not been receiving their Apple orders over the last six months as wusa9 reports police have arrested a 31-year-old UPS sorter for stealing over 60 iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks.

Seriously..how did he not think that many expensive items disappearing from a Single distribution center wouldn't get noticed?

STUPID....

How is this even possible is harder to get in and out of UPS than the DOD's Weapons database that hold the F35 Designs...

I find it surprising UPS didn't start investigating when a fifth item came-up missing. Seems to me there might have been a breakdown in their processes. Or, UPS could have been conducting an investigation to compile enough evidence to get a solid conviction.

Man, with <$99 contents I have no luck getting more than my money back (straight from the company + bank proof etc) from UPS and Fedex. Should I pull the lawsuit act on them despite being in Sweden?

Some putz got WW2 Swedish Army motorcycle gloves a Casio RapMan in the latest theft, and those were some damn fine gloves.

What a dummy! Lose a decent little job and go to prison at the same time--over stealing Apple hardware? If you are going to do something worthy of jail I'd think you'd be a tad more discerning!

Back