IN WIN G7 Mid-Tower ATX Case Review @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
IN WIN G7 Mid-Tower ATX Case Review - We have been using IN WIN cases here at HardOCP for as long as HardOCP has been in existence. Some of our first case mods were based on an IN WIN chassis. We have lost focus on IN WIN in the last decade or so because there are so many quality cases that hit the mark. Does the G7 case live up the nostalgia we have for the brand, for $56?

I just recently purchase a case and if I would have known about this! I would have snagged this one up. Guess on next PC build, will be looking at this brand name.

I used to be able to stand on my old In-Win cases and I would regulary do it to reach on the shelf above my desk.

Those were the days, when cases were made like ammo boxes!

For $56 the design of the IN WIN G7 MId-Tower ATX case would fit well with customer builds. I'll be seriously considering replacing my current go to with this one.

Thanks for the review, [H]. :)

There's only one thing that bothers me about it: the name stamped on the front. Most cases I have seen do not have the brand name on the front, and I prefer it that way.

I used to be able to stand on my old In-Win cases and I would regulary do it to reach on the shelf above my desk.

Those were the days, when cases were made like ammo boxes!

The old In-Win cases were solid - I used to call mine "The Tank" for a reason :p Think it was my first case with removable motherboard tray also.

Back