If Spam Messages Were Delivered By Real People

I'd have a tried and true SPAM blocker in-place: well trained dog. :D

{H} are the smart ones, we know how to deal with them, right, am i right, like all right, i'm still right, right.

i keel u with my tea cup

it'd just be another chore...
johnny, go clean up the spammers in the front yard
*shotgun click* OKAY MAHHH

But where would we bury all the bodies ... seems like it would be a lot of work digging holes to keep burying the spammers :) ... and when the zombie apocalypse comes you'll be pretty much fracked at that point when the Living Dead Spammers attack :eek:

That happens to me quite often.
But they are Jehovah Witness, Mormons, and AT&T sales people.
They are ALL trying to rope me into a SCAM............
To defeat the cults; all you have to show is show them with the bible REALLY says and they will be on the run in no time.
To defeat the AT&T guy all you have to do is demonstrate a working knowledge of how DSL REALLY works and he was trotting down the road in no time. :D

My brother talked for hours with a missionary. They didn't seem bothered.
How does.... DSL scare away an AT&T guy? I'm curious.

My brother talked for hours with a missionary. They didn't seem bothered.
How does.... DSL scare away an AT&T guy? I'm curious.

He was trying to convince me their DSL service was better then my cable modem service. Then it became obvious he didn't even now how DSL worked and that it was over POTS. He tried to tell me that DSL=fiber to the house. Nope.

As far as the cults are concerning I also do take time with them because the truth is from a Christian perspective they are deceived by the cult they are in.
What I tell them goes something like this:
"Do not read the literature they give you. That goes for the version of the bible the give you.
If your desire is to seek God and know him; go get HIS book and read it."
I will usually recommend a modern translation like the ESV.

It does no good to tell them how bad they and their cult are. You appeal to their "hunger and thirst for righteousness".

He was trying to convince me their DSL service was better then my cable modem service. Then it became obvious he didn't even now how DSL worked and that it was over POTS. He tried to tell me that DSL=fiber to the house. Nope.

As far as the cults are concerning I also do take time with them because the truth is from a Christian perspective they are deceived by the cult they are in.
"Do not read the literature they give you. That goes for the version of the bible the give you.

It does no good to tell them how bad they and their cult are. You appeal to their "hunger and thirst for righteousness".

Ah didn't do that, he was just talking about scriptures with them.

And I did not know AT&T had DSL. o_O I was thinking their phone service. Hahaha, DSL = fiber to the house.

Good reply.

Simple: You put them in the trash (or the recycle bin). Burying not necessary.
And here I thought you were supposed to compost them.
Probably more effective to have a continual raging funeral pyre though.

Back