HTC One vs 50 Cal Sniper Rifle

HardOCP News

[H] News
You know what I like most about these videos? The guy shoots tech items, which makes it tech related, so I can post the videos here under the guise of it being "tech news." In reality, we just like seeing stuff go boom. :cool:

Have to say the .50 caliber vs flat smart phone ones are getting old. I mean it's the same thing each time except a different logo.

its just a damn picture presentation, wtf is the video?

its like bait and switch... = =+

What's the point of these videos? It's obvious what's going to win, and all it does is waste good product and pollute the planet.

Perhaps some of you are taking this a little too seriously. We all know this is a marketing strategy. See it for what it is and maybe turn the rage down a little.

Perhaps some of you are taking this a little too seriously. We all know this is a marketing strategy. See it for what it is and maybe turn the rage down a little.

Marketing what exactly?

What's the point of these videos? It's obvious what's going to win, and all it does is waste good product and pollute the planet.

It makes this guy a living, probably a good one at that. Most people don't realize how much a popular YouTube channel (or video) can bring in. We're talking five figures a month.

For what? The 50 cal or the phone? Cause I'm already sold on the 50 cal, but whenever I yell, "Shut up and take my money!!!!" there some little fucking twerp saying, "We have no ammo, sorry."

SHUT UP!!! Man that guy loves himself. I just wanted to see the slowmo, and he didn't even show it.

This ^, not even going to watch these anymore. "Hey, look at me, I'm special, I can shoot tech with a big bullet, cool, slow mo!"

Back