FS: m18x R2 3820qm 16GB 500GB HDD GTX 680m SLI Blu-Ray

harmattan

Supreme [H]ardness
Selling my m18x. Specifications: Alienware m18x R2 (Nebula Red)

i7 3820qm
16GB DDR3 1600
GTX 680m SLI
500GB HDD
Blu-Ray
Intel 2320 Wi-Fi
Win 7
Dell/Alienware Warranty through 7/24 (and can be extended)

$2300 shipped.

I hate to see the big guy go, but work and life challanges are forcing me to switch back to something a bit more mobile. The laptop is in excellent condition: no scratches, no dead pixels. I used an external mouse and keyboard so everything is like new. The i7 3820qm is partially unlocked in stock bios and runs "Step 3" at 3.9ghz no problem (and could surely go higher with a custom bios); the GPUs are unlocked with the TechInferno vbios (I can set back to stock bios, of course, if preferred) and OC very well (1020core/1200mem) -- this laptop has scored above 30,000 in Vantage. I'm not interested in trades at this time.

Note: there is a small issue on the laptop that I discovered while changing the hard drives. At some point, a bit of the plastic clip that holds in the sata connection/cord broke off. The clip still holds the cord into the motherboard fine (and I don't know how long it's been this way and working fine), but worth mentioning if you change the drives around).

Terms:
  • I'm happy to answer any questions on items, so just PM me
  • I only sell quality working stuff and stand by what I sell/trade -- anything DOA (up to 5 days after receiving) gets full refund upon returned item.
  • I only ship to verified Paypal addresses within CONUS (Sorry, no international sales or shipping)
  • I only deal with "real" [H] members. If you are a newly-joined member with a few posts uniquely in the FS/FT forum, don't bother contacting me.
  • With few exceptions, I cannot "hold" items while you wait for money from your paycheck, tax return, another sale etc.
  • Lowball offers will be ignored.
  • On any items listed for pick-up locally (NYC-midtown), I'm happy for you to stop by to check out/test the item(s)

I have this posted over at NBR as well, so first acceptable offer and buyer takes it!

Last edited:
Back