Ubisoft Shows Off Black Flag and Blood Dragon Trailers

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Ubisoft has released a teaser trailer and gameplay footage to stir up your interest for the upcoming releases of Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag (October 29th) and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. (May 1st) Give them a look and be warned language in Blood Dragon may not be worksafe.:cool:

Is the producer 14 or younger? Does he have to use the F word every other sentence? Oh wait, are they marketing this to the Xbox or PS3? That would explain the language.....

Is the producer 14 or younger? Does he have to use the F word every other sentence? Oh wait, are they marketing this to the Xbox or PS3? That would explain the language.....

He used the "fuck" word 4 times in an 8 minute video.
Perhaps you're just extra sensitive this week of this month?

Was that actually a UBIsoft guy with the voice over? It sounded like your random online youtube reviewer.

I was unamused by the commentator. Did nothing to really sell the game; just seems to ramble on about nothing.

I gotta admit, I haven't really been impressed by an Ubisoft game in a while, but this looks pretty good (Black Dragon).

I didn't think he cussed that bad. I know some rednecks cuss way worse.

I gotta admit, I haven't really been impressed by an Ubisoft game in a while, but this looks pretty good (Black Dragon).

black flag or red dragon? its not an assassins creed-far cry hybrid. :)

I didn't think he cussed that bad. I know some rednecks cuss way worse.

+1 on rednecks being awful about that, but mostly they can't help that their parents deprived them of education and culture by forcing them to play with guns and loud pickup trucks. They just don't know any better and never have a chance to leave Georgia or Texas. :(

Anyhow, the profanity was just done to appeal to the class of audience. You can tell it doesn't fit into the rest of the video, but gamers are sometimes like that so they have to step downward to meet buyer expectations.

I like saying fuck any chance I can. Ever since the 4th grade when I got in trouble for it and got my ass whipped by my dad for saying it.

"See you next Tuesday! Boom! Fuck You! Your move, creep!" :D

Looks like a lot of fun. I'll be totally ready for when the game is released. :)

Oh look! Another first person shooter. Just what the world needs! The graphical styling looks kinda cool, but otherwise it looks like every other FPS out there. Nothing new here folks.

Back