Cliff Bleszinski Keynote Presentation @ ECGC 2013

I won't listen to him after he tried to defend Adam on the always connected crap.
I've lost all respect for the man. He bought into the corporate crap.

in the last segment he seemed kinda... I dunno, lonely?

anyways, he makes some ok points

I won't listen to him after he tried to defend Adam on the always connected crap.
I've lost all respect for the man. He bought into the corporate crap.

He hardly defended him other than the fact people seemed to rejoice at the idea that a man lost his job because they were angry at his comment. Both sides got a little carried away during that whole ordeal and what he was saying made sense whether you agree or disagree with him. At least he was trying to be civil about it.

What is he up to these days anyway, aside from talking to the press. IIRC, he left Epic recently.

Ugh. Please CliffyB just fucking retire. Your support of the big publishers and apologetic attitude towards their fuck ups is seriously overbearing at this point.

You have tons of money , a hot wife and a great home. Be happy and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

His name is "CliffyB" as he has been known since..1998? He likes very large muscular men. Seems alot of guys at Epic do..
Loved Unreal 1 and UT1 :) That's the last Epic games I ever played.

Watched and leaned nothing new..

His name is "CliffyB" as he has been known since..1998? He likes very large muscular men. Seems alot of guys at Epic do..
Loved Unreal 1 and UT1 :) That's the last Epic games I ever played.

Watched and leaned nothing new..

What are you even talking about?

Back