Hot Deals : Rockstar Publisher Weekend on Steam 75- 50% off titles

lundrog

[H]ard|Gawd
Rockstar Publisher Weekend.

Rockstar Hits Collection

Released: Apr 24, 2013

Includes 4 items: Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, L.A. Noire, Max Payne 3
-67%
$89.97
$29.99

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

Released: Nov 8, 2011

Includes 2 items: L.A. Noire, L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle
-75%
$29.99
$7.50

L.A. Noire

Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, Cole Phelps is an LAPD detective thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high.
-75%
$19.99
$5.00

L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle

Get the L.A. Noire DLC Bundle that gives players access to the following downloadable content for L.A. Noire. The Broderick Detective Suit Boosts Cole Phelps’ fist-fighting abilities and resilience to damage. Throughout L.A.
-75%
$11.99
$2.99

Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack

Includes 7 items: Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
-50%
$49.99
$24.99

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition

Released: Oct 27, 2010

This standalone retail title spans three distinct stories, interwoven to create one of the most unique and engaging single-player experiences of this generation.
-50%
$29.99
$14.99

Grand Theft Auto IV

Released: Dec 2, 2008

What does the American dream mean today? For Niko Bellic fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape from his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of...
-50%
$19.99
$9.99

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Released: Apr 12, 2010

In this stand-alone follow up to the award winning Grand Theft Auto IV, Episodes from Liberty City includes the vicious turf war of The Lost and Damned and the guns, glitz, and grime of The Ballad of Gay Tony.
-50%
$19.99
$9.99

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Released: Jan 6, 2011

Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
-50%
$14.99
$7.49

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Released: Jan 10, 2011

Welcome to the 1980s. From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile as Grand Theft Auto returns.
-50%
$9.99
$4.99

Max Payne 3

Released: May 31, 2012

For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate...
-50%
$39.99
$19.99

Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass

Released: May 31, 2012

Purchase the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass and get access to all add-on content packs for Max Payne 3 for one discounted price. All add-on content packs are scheduled to be released from the game’s launch through the end of 2012.
-50%
$29.99
$14.99

Max Payne Bundle

Released: Jan 4, 2008

Includes 2 items: Max Payne, Max Payne 2
-50%
$14.99
$7.49

Max Payne 2

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne is a violent, film-noir love story. Dark, tragic and intense, the in-depth story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations. Love hurts.
-50%
$9.99
$4.99

Max Payne

Max Payne is a man with nothing to lose in the violent, cold urban night. A fugitive undercover cop framed for murder and now hunted by cops and the mob. Max is a man with his back against the wall, fighting a battle he cannot hope to win.
-50%
$9.99
$4.99

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Released: Oct 21, 2008

Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place at the fictional New England boarding school, Bullworth Academy and tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence.
-50%
$14.99
$7.49

Midnight Club 2

The world's most notorious drivers meet each night on the streets of LA, Paris, and Tokyo. Choose from the latest performance enhanced cars and bikes and compete head-to-head to make a name for yourself. There are no rules.
-50%
$9.99
$4.99

Manhunt

They just killed Cash. Now, they want to kill him again. America is full of run down, broken rust-belt towns where nobody cares and anything goes. In Carcer City, nothing matters anymore and all that's left are cheap thrills.
-50%
$9.99
$4.99

Some good deals, I bit on the L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition.

Pretty sure max Payne 1 was not released on: Jan 4, 2008

I bit on LA Noire last night. Too bad I've been trying for the past hour to find a way to get it to load.

I started the huge MP 3 dl several hours ago and still have about 50% left. damn 12 meg seems slow...

Picked up max Payne 3 for $9.99. Who are these people who pay $60 or $50 for PC games? Lol

I got the Grand Theft collection last night when I noticed the sale. Gonna start downloading them here soon.

Got the GTA pack. All the games and episodes from liberty city for 7.5€ total.

Too bad they never got around to giving us Red Dead Redemption on PC. Helluva game

Too bad they never got around to giving us Red Dead Redemption on PC. Helluva game

:-(

I really hope that GTA 5 does not end up being a console exclusive like RDR. For a minute, it was looking like Bully was to be the same and some time later they released a (bastardized) version of it with a wonky FOV/upscale res.

:-(

As for me I am going to pick up the GTA pack as well. I never did play any of the games before San Andreas and would like to play as CJ again as well. If I recall correctly, the last time I tried to play SA on the PC the XBOX 360 controls were not working correctly. I hope I can find a fix for that this time around.

Back