FS: i5 3570k //// Powercolor Myst 7870+ Tahiti LE

pablopicasso

Limp Gawd
i5 3570k:
Cpu for 180+shipping. Never overclocked and I have owned for about 3 months.

CPU SOLD

Powercolor Myst 7870+ Tahiti LE:
Newegg Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4131484&Tpk=Powercolor myst&IsVirtualParent=1
Review: http://m.hardocp.com/article/2013/01/01/powercolor_radeon_hd_7870_myst_edition_review
If you're familiar with this video card, it's basically a 7950 toned down a bit. It outperforms a normal 7870, 660ti and performance is close to a 7950.
It works perfectly fine with no issues. I have oced this to 1200 mhz and I believe I can push it higher I have not tried though. Reason I want to sell is because my new case does not have enough room for this card.
Still under warranty by PowerColor.
Slightly dusty but I will clean it before I ship out.
I will sell this for $190+shipping

heatware is under the name 'pablopicasso.'

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
i currently have a 2500k in a Asus p8z68-v PRO gen3 mobo - would this chip work in my mobo? would i have access to all of its features?

i currently have a 2500k in a Asus p8z68-v PRO gen3 mobo - would this chip work in my mobo? would i have access to all of its features?

The chip will work in your motherboard with a bios update but I believe you won't have the native usb3.0 and pcie 3.0 lane. You need a z77 board for that

After you buy his 3570k, i'll buy your old 2500k :D

U could have edited your last post for that. (I only point this out because others always jump on me for it.)

Not like he bumped his thread before the time was up. Really don't see your point.

Free bump, nice card.

Not like he bumped his thread before the time was up. Really don't see your point.

Free bump, nice card.

My point is i'm normally the one who always gets bitched for bumping threads. Now it's someone else's turn finally. At least that's the way I saw it.

Back