Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Joins AMD's Never Settle Reloaded Promotion

HardOCP News

[H] News
Not only is Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon joining AMD's Never Settle Reloaded promotion but every person that has ever redeemed a Never Settle Reloaded promotional code will get a free copy of the game as well. :cool:

By May 1, any customer that has ever redeemed a code for our Never Settle Reloaded promotion is going to receive a FREE GAME KEY for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon by email. Or, if you have a Never Settle Reloaded postcard with a code you’ve not yet redeemed, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon will be added to the games on the postcard when you finally register the code.

In short: if Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon will go on sale in your country, we’re going to send you a free copy as a thank you for participating in our Never Settle Reloaded program. We’re doing this because we feel it perfectly captures the spirit of our AMD Gaming Evolved program, which makes “gamers come first” as its prime philosophy.

I didn't get anything with my 7950, this actually really burns.

Maybe it's time for team green to reclaim one it's own!

I actually had just bought my 7950 when this came out. I was within the return policy so I returned to amazon and bought one from newegg :p

Last edited:
Awesomely enough I bought the code on ebay. So I will get it as well.

Damnit, should have gotten the 7770 for my BIL's computer, I stuck with nVidia which gave some retarded cash for in-game purchases of some free-to-play bullshit games.

I'm really really confused - FarCry 3 Blood dragon is a real thing? I saw the trailer on youtube... I'm a child of the 80s and even I think it looks like total retarded crap.

Yep stand alone, almost like a DLC but does not require the original. A unique game for sure, maybe in the same vein as Sin or NOLF.

stupid unfair promotions, why not put a game or two in every graphic card instead of this ?

I spent $1000 on 680s when they launched and got nothing. I had to buy my backplates separately even. Cry me a river, lol.

I'm really really confused - FarCry 3 Blood dragon is a real thing? I saw the trailer on youtube... I'm a child of the 80s and even I think it looks like total retarded crap.

Watch the gameplay trailers, the game doesn't take itself seriously at all, pretty comical. The laughs alone might be worth it.

Omg I was just watching the trailer for this today and telling myself that I MUST OWN THIS GAME.

And now AMD is giving it to me for freeeeeeeeee.

At first I was all like :mad: because I just bought 7870 and ONLY got Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider. But then I was all :) because I get Blood Dragon for free!

Go team red!

Wow. I wonder if I'll get two copies since I used a single email for two redemptions.

Can't complain about getting a free game after they already have my money.

Lets see... I got the 7950 and got Crysis 3 for free... Bioshock:infinite for free... now i got FarCry3:Blood something for free on top.... I gotta say... AMD knows what it is doing right now...

L0L at the rich guy saying her spend 1000 on Nvidia cards and got nothing thrown in..... Well big spender to the rest of us.. these free games are a big deal. Its like buying a car and getting free gas from the dealer for a year.... thats a big deal to the normal joe.

This is really cool of AMD to do, but I have never bought my hardware based on what comes bundled. I'm more of the patient type that can hold off on games, especially single player heavy like Tomb Raider, Bioshock, and for all purposes Crysis 3.

Hat's off to AMD, but I'll stick to what is going to give me the best performance, stability, and PQ. In my many years of building I've tended to have better experiences with team green. And I've given AMD a fair chance, owning at least one card in nearly each refresh (X1650 xt, 3850, 4850, 5770, 6870). Not top of the line but for HTPCs for the most part. Almost just grabbed a 7850 to replace a current HTPCs dying 460, but that would be foolish now that Boost has arrived.

Oh and shut up with the average joe crap. No average joe is buying high end gaming GPUs.

Remember that tons of people bought these cards before the bundles got thrown in. So for them.. they also get nothing.

Oh and shut up with the average joe crap. No average joe is buying high end gaming GPUs.

Well the average Joe's are buying cards in the 150 - 300 dollar range. And getting 2 or 3 games bundled means something. I Agree Joe Average is spending a grand on 2 680's i agree...

Battlefield 4 will also be added to the bundle once it's released.

Best farcry game ever. every game but farcry was is so dull as hell.

Well how about that? makes me even happier with my 7870xt(Tahiti) purchase last month:)
now if we could get BF4 thrown in later in the year i would never by another nvidia card:D

#amdgpusrock

L0L at the rich guy saying her spend 1000 on Nvidia cards and got nothing thrown in..... Well big spender to the rest of us.. these free games are a big deal. Its like buying a car and getting free gas from the dealer for a year.... thats a big deal to the normal joe.
First off, I'm not rich.

Secondly, the only reason I mentioned that was because someone was complaining they didn't get any free games. This promotional deal is pretty awesome, I'm definitely not trying to belittle anyone's purchase.

I also have a 7870 in my second PC so I am enjoying my free games too :cool:

For those of you that feel left out...

I bought 2 Asus 660s from Frys and got:

2 $150 in game credits for x/y/z
2 copies of Bioshock Infinite
1 copy of Crysis 3
1 copy of Tomb Raider
2 copies of Far Cry Blood Dragon

HAHAHAAHA to those that got nothing!!!

Sweet!

I haven't been able to play Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite, or the new Tomb Raider cause I still have the older games in my backlog. But this looks like a brand new and completely separate series.

Is it a Steam code?

Back