Kim Dotcom Is Second On TIME's Top 100 Poll

HardOCP News

[H] News
Who votes in the TIME 100 poll? Jackie Chan has more votes than the president? Psy, Kim Jong Un and Kim Dotcom all made the top ten and it only takes sixteen thousand votes to beat Ben Affleck? LOL! I'm nominating Kyle next year. :D

Next year we gather the collective of [H] to get Kyle to the top of the list. And, if we are feeling generous, we'll get Steve to 2nd. :p

Who votes in the TIME 100 poll? Jackie Chan has more votes than the president? Psy, Kim Jong Un and Kim Dotcom all made the top ten and it only takes sixteen thousand votes to beat Ben Affleck? LOL! I'm nominating Kyle next year. :D

You do that and let's us know where to vote, we will take care of the rest! :D

I still dont know who this Kim Dotcom never even heard his name till a news post on this forum a while back lol, and from just that i can tell he is not worth looking up to see who he is lol

I still dont know who this Kim Dotcom never even heard his name till a news post on this forum a while back lol, and from just that i can tell he is not worth looking up to see who he is lol

He's just some chubby German guy living in New Zealand that made some file sharing site sort of like Dropbox or Hurtlocker and had it get taken down over piracy. I think he also played CoD a lot, if I'm not mistaken.

Damn. That is a lot of pirates who voted for Kim. Guess we live in a world where it's ok to take something that is not free.

Doesn't 4chan game this thing like, every year or something? I know they have made it spell words and stuff like that before by literally ordering the entire list.

When you look through the rest of that list, and you see the % that certain people are getting voted, it makes me amazed that western civilization hasn't crumbled sooner. It isn't a popularity contest of who is cool. It's who is IMPORTANT...

When you look through the rest of that list, and you see the % that certain people are getting voted, it makes me amazed that western civilization hasn't crumbled sooner. It isn't a popularity contest of who is cool. It's who is IMPORTANT...

Kim dotcom is importantly cool.

It's TIME magazine. I'd be more worried if this was the New York Times.

Take it easy. It's a Time magazine poll.

We're talking about Time here

hitler-Time-man-of-the-year.jpg

Back