Microsoft To Introduce Google Glass Competitor in 2014?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Straight from the "we just make this stuff up" department, an analyst claims that Microsoft will have a Google Glass competitor by 2014. The proof? Who needs proof? You can say anything you want when you are an analyst.

Analyst Brian White said in a note to investors on Thursday that he believes Microsoft is planning to bring to market a set of Internet-connected glasses next year. If true, that would put Microsoft in a position to compete with Google Glass, a project with a very public presence despite the fact that it is still in development.

Here's a leaked pic of a test unit:

portablepc.jpg

And it will look like a fisherprice central ui. Metro now to annoy you everywhere.

And it will look like a fisherprice central ui. Metro now to annoy you everywhere.

Haven't you heard the news? With new consoles coming out, random rants have to involve either the new Xbox, Playstation, or somehow comment negatively about the Wii U's controller.

I guess you're allowed to be upset about the Steambox and OUYA too, but Modern UI anger is no longer the in thing.

analysts piss me off. fuck them.

they always screw with my paper stock money by opening their pieholes

but seriously... who cares about google glass ... really?

Will it look as stupid as the glass when your wearing it?

I've seen the same guy twice now in my area wearing the glass, I felt uncomfortable for him at the restaurant, surprisingly his girlfriend seemed okay with it, and she was still with him when I recognized him at Safeway a few weeks later.

being that it took them 6 years to develop a worthwhile competitor to android/iPhone, I think they will have a glass-like product some time around 2020.

being that it took them 6 years to develop a worthwhile competitor to android/iPhone, I think they will have a glass-like product some time around 2020.

Looking at the market share, that hasn't really happened either..So..I would expect something out of them after the 4th generation Google glass and after Apple releases their version. Microsoft will declare it the greatest thing ever invented and sell only 1000 of them at twice the price of everyone else. Since they haven't figured out they aren't apple yet and can't sell things at insane prices just because they put their logo on it.

....and in 2015 Apple will release iGlasses and sue Google and M$ for patent infringement.

Back