Netflix Fooling Around With New Categories

HardOCP News

[H] News
I just noticed that Netflix actually got in on the whole April Fools thing. Check out the category "Movies starring actors who look like Zach Galifianakis." Here's a screenshot for those of you that don't have Netflix.

They need a "movies that people will actually pay to watch" category.

I got "Reality TV About People With No Concept of Reality". This should be where the jersey shore and kardashians go every day of the year.

I've gotten "When You Watch Netflix, Netflix Watches You Back" and "Movies With Guys That Look Like Zach Galifianakis"

I got "Movies Starring Estelle Getty and some other guy"
Every single movie was Stop or my Mom will shoot

I have "Nephrotic Adventures Featuring Very Tiny Children" with a single title "Chasing the Kidney Stone"

Wow, I've been a Netflix subscriber as long as there's been Netflix and I had no idea that they did this. It seems that folks have a pretty good sense of humor over there. Oh well, next year.

Pretty funny, and Netflix streams so well on fios, but they need a lot more in their streaming selection to keep me. I have had it for about six months now and have seen pretty much everything that interests me. Quality selection is sub par and I refuse to use their mail DVD service

Back