Vote For Sexiest CEO In America

HardOCP News

[H] News
The voting for Sexiest CEO In America is in full swing but, unless this is an April Fools prank, you can only vote for a bunch of dudes or Meg Whitman. I wanted to vote for Marissa Mayer. :(

So during this interlude in our Worst Company in America Tournament, we decided to let our readers vote for the best of the best. The fattest of the cats. The foxiest of the silver foxes. We chose the specimens at the top of Fortune Magazine’s top companies list. They’re a diverse bunch, ranging all the way from old white guys in gray suits with blue ties to middle-aged white guys in black suits with yellow ties. Also, of course, there is Hewlett-Packard’s Meg Whitman.

It's a shame Marissa Mayer is such a bitch, she's definitely the most attractive.

I guess Marissa Mayer by default. There's nothing overly special about her, she's slightly attractive though, which is more than I can say about most CEOs.

You know what, on second thought my vote is for Kathy Ireland (even at her age) she makes Marissa Mayer look like a boy. I vote for Kathy.

steve-ballmer.jpg

Back