Website Exposes Your Angry Tweets About Work

Only a moron would vent about their work day on Facebook or Twitter.

Stick to the old ways , bitch it about it to your loved ones.

People hate their jobs....WOW! What fucking planet are these people from?

Don't most people love to go to work? I mean, what would I do if I didn't go to work?

This basically just looks like someone took twitter and searched for the words "hate" and "job". It would have been better if they filtered out ones that included the name of the place that they worked at - at least those are the juicy ones. This is just trivial.

The "potential killers' tab is quite funny though. No idea why people would post this shit for the world to see, dumb asses.

rampant ignorance, racism, hatred... its 2013 and people dont realize how public facebook is?

i understand alot of people release their inhibitions under the influence, but it seems the same for facebook as well. dopamine levels skyrocket when reading about gossip?

as much as i dislike facebook, im glad its around to show you who people really are.

rampant ignorance, racism, hatred... its 2013 and people dont realize how public facebook is?

i understand alot of people release their inhibitions under the influence, but it seems the same for facebook as well. dopamine levels skyrocket when reading about gossip?

as much as i dislike facebook, im glad its around to show you who people really are.

The thought police are hiring. You'd fit right in.

Back