Frequent Facebook Use Makes You A Racist

HardOCP News

[H] News
The total B.S. study of the day claims that, the more you use Facebook, the bigger the racist you are. :rolleyes:

The researchers found more-frequent Facebook users did not differ from the others in their reaction to the egalitarian message. However, they “were more positive toward the messages with racist content—particularly the superiority message,” they write.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

tumblr_m2wbtrA4Nm1qjsufq.jpg

sorry, had to :D

Them darned one starred yellowed bellied Sneetches!!!!! grrrr! there goes the neighborhood...

You hear something enough times and you are going to have a lower reaction to it, it's just how people work.

I wonder if games make people more homophobic/racist...need to get money for a study...:D

You hear something enough times and you are going to have a lower reaction to it, it's just how people work.

I wonder if games make people more homophobic/racist...need to get money for a study...:D

I hope you include Leisure Suit Larry in the study.

I'm about as un-racist, un-judging, un-hating as they come and I'm on facebook everyday. I just don't GAF. Must not work for everyone.

I find Facebook amusing at times. There was this whole bandwagon crap where everyone was using the red logo that they were using to support gay marriage. People were stating opinions that they either support marriage between man and woman or gay marriage. Holy crap, people are now stating their opinion and declaring that they are unfriending those who contradicts their viewpoint. None of those fucks on Facebook will actually decide policy unlike the Supreme Court over Prop 8/DOMA.

What makes you racist is spending a lot of time in a low-income area.

All the negative stereotypes you hear racists bark about come to life in a comically tragic crap rainbow.

Since people in Facebook tend to associate within their own socio-economic group, I find it quite unlikely that any opinions would change one way or another.

What makes you racist is spending a lot of time in a low-income area.

All the negative stereotypes you hear racists bark about come to life in a comically tragic crap rainbow.

You mean, like the Republican wing of Congress?

Surprisingly, the opposite is true too.

Spending a lot of time being racist makes you love Facebook.

It's true... Zuckerberg spent a day partying with the KKK right before he invented Facebook.

I'm not racist. I equally hate women and gays just as much as I hate people of color.

And since we're on the subject, Jesus wasn't a Jew. He was from Helsinki.

Since it's becoming the focal point of the convo, I'll add my 2 cents.

If I'm to generalize the Republican Party (and that includes those Tea Party kooks), I wouldn't say they are racist as much as they are just out of touch with the realities of the US in the 21st century. Made most evident by trying to prop-up a second-rate politician like Marco Rubio for the National stage, just because he is of Cuban descent. The guy makes Romney look poised like JFK.

Back